How to place an order for a repeat prescription:
- Completing the repeat prescription slip provided with your medication.
- Online Via EMIS Patient Access – Read More
- Providing a legible hand-written list of the items (including dosage, frequency of administration and quantity).
Both the above can be hand-delivered:
- Using the post box in the surgery
- Using the external post box outside of normal surgery hours
Alternatively the completed prescription or hand-written list can be:
- Posted to Wharton Primary Healthcare Ctr, Crook Lane, Wharton, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3GY. Please remember to include a stamped addressed envelope if you require your paper prescription posted back to you.
Please allow 48 hours from ordering your repeat prescription to picking up the medication.
Occasionally the doctor may request that you book an appointment to discuss your prescription request.
All patients receiving repeat prescriptions will need to be reviewed by a doctor at least annually for monitoring and review of their medication.