– To be accessible to all our patients and to give extra help to those who need it.
– To provide a friendly, caring service and to work in partnership with patients; helping them to improve their health and well-being.
– To be innovative in delivery of care through the use of technology.
– To rapidly respond to our patients’ needs, providing same-day care wherever possible.
– To provide evidence-based practice and monitor our care.
– To safeguard children and vulnerable adults and ensure that all our staff receive appropriate training.
– To seek out the views of our patients and act on these to improve services.
– To be good employers, and to make sure that our staff and patients are safe in the surgery.